UBS Financial Services Investment Advisor Wealth Management HNW Greece in Carouge, Switzerland
Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone like this who can:
– develop and maintain long term client relationships jointly with the Relationship Manager
– deliver superior investment advice and solutions for clients' wealth
– tactically manage a book of clients and prospects
– generate sustainable revenues and growth opportunities for the bank
– define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients’ needs, in cooperation with the Relationship Manager
– regularly contact clients with investment opportunities
– carry out important risk management tasks to meet legal and regulatory requirements
– create and implement a strategic, quantitative client book development plan with measurable actions, monitor and re-assess regularly
– deliver sustainable financial performance along agreed market-specific KPIs and maintain mandate penetration in line with segment targets
– define the investment strategy and the contractual arrangement most suitable to each client based on needs, objectives and expectations and in co-operation with the Relationship Manager
– consistently bring UBS expertise and content to clients via a regular flow of relevant market updates and tactical investment advice in line with CIO house view and Research based Advice (RbA)
– systematically monitor and optimize portfolio quality and performance, propose and sell investment solutions of relevant segment
– involve specialists from other areas (e.g. Process & Risk Specialist, Investment Specialist, Investment Products & Services, Investment Bank, Global Asset Management)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working at the Greece HNW/Ultra Classic desk in Geneva. You like working in a dynamic team and to bring in your in-depth knowledge of investments and markets as well as experience and sales skills systematically in order to generate significant value for both our clients and UBS. You will be supported in your task by a first-class infrastructure and innovative products and services.
Your experience and skills:
– proven track record in development of Wealth Management clients with emphasis on investment advisory
– experience in dealing with wealthy private clients
– in-depth knowledge of the Greek market and its regulatory framework
– deep knowledge of banking products and services, particularly in the area of Wealth Management, but also in Investment Banking and Asset Management
– familiarity with processes and procedures in a financial institution
– stamina and determination to produce results
– a university degree, CFA/CIIA a plus
– solid skills and education in financial markets or economics (and you’re passionate about it)
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– truly service oriented
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a stickler for flawless execution procedures and documentation
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177139BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Investment Advisor Wealth Management HNW Greece
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management