UBS Financial Services Wealth Planning Associate Program - Boston, MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you a people person? Does financial planning excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to provide comprehensive financial planning services to our clients. You’ll:
– work with financial advisors to evaluate client needs to help create customized financial plans
– lead financial planning meetings
– provide clients with advice and solutions to help them achieve their goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– at least 3 years of work experience
– US work authorization
– experience in sales
– an aptitude for marketing and business development
– a desire to be a financial advisor
– an analytical thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– an excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
– detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
– a dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168309BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Wealth Planning Associate Program - Boston, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Massachusetts
Function Category: Training and development