UBS Financial Services Relationship Manager in Beijing, China
– develop and maintain trustworthy client partnerships with the main focus on strategic advice
– implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable actions
– define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients’ needs, in cooperation with the Investment Advisor
– provide high-quality investment options for clients, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
– grow local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
– make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture on the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Wealth Management team in Beijing.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of experience in wealth management
– expertise with financial products and services
– a proven record finding solutions for clients
– an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
– extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
– an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
– fluent in English,Chinese.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171945BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management