UBS Financial Services Program Manager in Beijing, China
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• conduct program due diligence together with colleagues in Hong Kong and Zurich ;
• provide grant implementation quality control, including grantee office visit and grants site visit;
• produce grant monitoring reporting to the PD HK, and respective archiving;
• to be based in Beijing.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The UBS Optimus Foundation (UBSOF) is a leading grant-making foundation established in 1999 in Switzerland with a branch in Hong Kong, opened in 2013 and Beijing Representative Office to be opened in early 2018. We strive to break down barriers that prevent children from reaching their potential by funding leading organizations to improve the health, education and protection of children. You will be working with Hong Kong team to support programs in Mainland China where children face adversity. UBS covers all the Foundation's administrative costs so that 100 percent of all donations go directly to the programs. You will report to the Program Director in Hong Kong (\"PD HK\") and support him with the management and monitoring of local Chinese grants.
Your experience and skills:
• 3+ years experiences on development project management;
• a University degree or above level qualification (or equivalent);
• good project management and project administration skills;
• good analytical skills and attention to detail;
• an experienced communicator talking to grantees, consultants and local communities;
• fluent in English and Mandarin;
• a good team player;
• passionate about social development;
• willing to travel;
• Known for hitting deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171870BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Process, project and program management