UBS Financial Services IT Application Support in Beijing, China
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– deliver high quality IT production services and support
– provide L1/L2 application support to banking systems
– supervise IT operations including running and monitoring batch jobs
– coordinate with vendor to deliver product customization and or new functions
– application related ITIL processes, including incident management, problem management, change and release management
– participate in change initiatives to support environment setup, testing and release
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the bank IT team in Beijing. We are working together with aspiration to provide trusted IT services and project support to the bank to support the ambitious growth plan of wealth management business in China.
Your experience and skills:
– hands-on skills in deployment/development or support core banking system, wealth management applications and regulatory applications.
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
– experience in analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– fluent in English and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175453BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Application Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)