UBS Financial Services Investment Banker in Beijing, China
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• identify and tailor solutions for clients through in-depth analysis
• identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
• make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
• demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
• build strong relationships with internal and external clients
• motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking division in Beijing. Our role is to provide corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with advice, solutions, execution and full access to the world’s capital markets. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree in economics or finance, accounting or law
• experience in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy, or a similar financial services profession
• experience in the domestic A/H-share markets as well as cross-border transactions
• solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
• an excellent communicator
• a resilient team player, even in challenging
• a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
• able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
• fluent in English and Mandarin ( Communicate with clients and senior leader from all regions)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154218BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banker
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Investment Banking