UBS Financial Services Analyst in Beijing, China
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– identify and meet client needs, coordinating with client coverage teams
– develop pitch book presentations
– create financial models of alternative equity investments
– spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions (you’re a contingency planner by nature)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the NR team in Beijing.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in master.
– some experience in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally
– solid analytical and quantitative skills
– a great communicator
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173234BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Investment Banking