Are you passionate about building high quality web front-ends and mobile apps? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Interested to exploit the latest technologies? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• Developing production-level code for a large-scale, modern web application within a cloud setup.
• Being a key contributor and helping to form a potent team on the division's high-profile program.
• Collaborating closely with the Business product owners, developers, User Experience designers and Quality Assurance professionals.
• Mastering state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain.
• Developing and sharing knowledge across both the project team and division representatives.
• Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience with the development tooling (NPM, Webpack, CSS pre and post processors)
• Experience with asynchronous data and producing / consuming RESTful JSON
• Special interest in and appreciation for user interface design and user experience
• Fluency with charting and visualization frameworks (D3.js, Highcharts, Charts.js, etc.)
• Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmin, Mocha, etc.)
• Experience with Agile practices (SCRUM, etc.)
• Someone with a high dedication to frontend development.
• Interested in wealth or asset management.
• A effective communicator in English.
• Good team player
• Someone with a can do attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168498BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)