UBS Financial Services Senior SQL Server Developer in Basel, Switzerland
Are you passionate about building high quality and performant databases ? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us by:
• Developing effective and maintainable data models and code.
• Being a key contributor and helping to form a potent team on the division's high-profile program.
• Ensuring strict adherence to the recommended development practices.
• Mastering a complex business domain.
• Developing and sharing knowledge across both the project team and division representatives.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your experience and skills:
• At least 3 years expertise with SQL Server, TSQL and SQL.
• Experience in logical and physical data modelling.
• Very good analytical and design skills
• Experience with optimizing and using database monitoring tools.
• Experience with SQL Server modules R and analytic services would be considered a plus.
• Experience with Agile practices (SCRUM, etc.)
• Experience with Redgate tools would be considered an advantage.
• Interest in finance in particular, wealth or asset management.
• Experience of SQL Server administration.
• Someone with a can do attitude.
• Effective communicator in English.
• Someone with an eye for Quality
• Someone who can grasp complex business problems quickly
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174563BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior SQL Server Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)