UBS Financial Services IT Test Automation Engineer in Basel, Switzerland
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Part of a 4+ years project building a cutting-edge, cloud-based advisory platform you’ll be working in the UBS Partner IT project team in Basel. The team covers the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including development, business analysis and quality assurance in an agile environment.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– experienced in at least one of the following fields:
– Automated testing
– Regression testing
– Integration testing
- Software engineering / Scripting
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary.
Ideally you have experience with:
– The Finance / Banking / Asset Management industry / Strongly regulated environment
– Projects aimed at external clients / users
– Working in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
– IntelliJ, Roboframework, Python
– Jira, SharePoint, Confluence
– Database concepts / SQL Query tools
– Microsoft Excel macros
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175015BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Test Automation Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)