UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Basel, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology, interested in improving existing processes and at your best when supporting others? ? Are you passionate about IT support process improvement and automation? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• Support and monitoring of an internal Access Management system called BBS and it’s related components, batch jobs and infrastructure through the complete IPM lifecycle
• Analyse recurring failures and events as part of Continuous Service Improvement and eliminate top demands using RPA & AI tools
• Work collaboratively with internal/external teams, always focusing on the best approach for the bank
• Managing knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository
• Coordinate with different internal teams and/or external parties to conduct and manage special events such as BCP tests, infrastructure change weekends, data Centre maintenance, special event days
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Technical Operations Centre Security department within Technology Services. Within TOC Security, you’ll be part of a global Identity Management team and responsible for all aspects of production support. The team provides extended CH support between 08:00 and 20:00. Some on call work is to be expected.
Your experience and skills:
• Hands on experience with Unix, Windows & Database queries
• Mainframe (TSO, JCL, Editor)
• Database (DB2, SQL, Spufi/Startool)
• Experience of service delivery within an ITIL framework for Incident and problem management
• Minimum of 5 years of IT experience in development or large scale production operations teams
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Identity Management / Security IT
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities
• Automation / application development experience, understanding of Agile or any other SDLC methodology would be advantageous
• Familiarity with Service Management tools (eg: Service Now) for the logging and tracking of incidents, and service requests
Analytically strong with a natural ability to solve complex issues
Excellent team player with pro-active, positive personality and \"can-do\" attitude
Flexible & able to remain calm in highly stressful environment
Able to multi-task and prioritize incidents & requests accordingly
Customer focused with strong communication skills (Business language English, German advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175403BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)