UBS Financial Services Delegation Control Fund Administration in Basel, Switzerland
Are you interested in fund management? Are you detail-oriented and flexible as well? We are looking for somebody like you to join our Fund Management Company in Basel and to be responsible for:
• Act as point of entry for fund administrator relationships
• Perform oversight controls on services delegated to Fund Administrator
o Due Diligence Assessment
o NAV-Plausibility Checks
o Pricing and Fee Checks
• Ensure adherence to legal law and internal policies (KAG, KKV, KKV FINMA, BVG);
• Preparation of periodical Management Reports
• Experience in Change Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG is the leading Fund Management Company in Switzerland. We are responsible for the management of collective investment schemes referencing to the Swiss CISA, CISO and Swiss BVG.
For our Delegation Control Central Administration we are looking for a team member, who has experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and has a profound knowledge related to collective investment schemes, who is used to look at things from different angles and able to challenge the status quo.
Your experience and skills:
• Good knowledge of the investment fund industry with several years of working experience, in a similar role
• University degree or equivalent
• Strong organizational, analytical and conceptual skills
• Strong track record of being able to implement and deliver under high pressure and with great sense of responsibility Good social skills and strong team player
• An effective communicator at all levels
• Excellent verbal comprehension and writing skills in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177723BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Delegation Control Fund Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Fund Services, Process, project and program management, Risk