UBS Financial Services Cloud Support and Operations in Basel, Switzerland
Are you adept at setting up cloud-based systems and running them smoothly? Do you have a cool, focused mind and steady hands for fixing incidents? Have you ever wanted to walk on clouds?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– work in a follow-the-sun support organization (7-19 regional support, 24/5 global support)
– analyse outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– rollout in production new infrastructure and application changes
– ensure production stability and performance as well as a secure infrastructure environment
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Being part of a 4+ years project building a disruptive, cutting-edge digital advisory platform for asset management, you will be working in the Cloud Team in Basel. As a small, highly skilled team in a highly dynamic environment, we define and live our own deployment and operations processes and practices to help our project moving forward swiftly and efficiently, and run an industry-leading advisory platform.
Your experience and skills:
– 5+ years experience in a high-availability production environment
– 2+ years of experience in operating and maintaining Azure-based infrastructure
– ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex infrastructure problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented
– experience with code and script languages to automate infrastructure/platform operations
– excellent knowledge of IaaS environments (Windows/Linux)
– knowledge of PaaS environments (Docker/Kubernetes)
– knowledge of DevOps and Agile principles and best practices
– a degree in computer science, or similar professional certifications
– a background in the financial industry or similar strongly regulated environment is a plus
– analytical and logical, and you can solve problems like nobody’s business
– a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
– motivated, flexible and self-directed
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177134BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cloud Support and Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)