UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Bangor, Maine
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide operational and administrative support to financial advisors. You will:
• Be responsible for producing quality and timely monthly
accounting reports for corporate clients
• Monitor portfolios daily for investment policy
adherence and client objective consistency
• Maintain a detailed summary of client preferences by
• Participate in special projects and ad hoc analysis
(includes portfolio/performance analysis, audit requests)
• Summarize and document Advisor and Client
• Manage research projects as needed to help support data and business requests
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– a high school diploma
– client service experience
– series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
– experience in fixed income investments,
– have extensive analytical skills, and capable of dealing with complex portfolio situations under time pressure
– ability to convey thoughts clearly and communicate complex information in a clear and organized manner
– an excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
– detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
– proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
– a self-starter
– highly motivated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165685BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Client Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Maine
Function Category: Operations