UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Bangkok, Thailand
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– work closely with local front office Equity Trading and Sales teams and Operations teams
– have a high level of day to day interaction with colleagues at all levels
– identify system problems and implement solutions with other teams
– work with different internal/external teams to manage special events such as BCP tests, infrastructure change weekends, data Centre maintenance, special trading days or exchange-mandated market rehearsals
– promote the stability of the systems through system monitoring, proper change control management, and implementation of best practices
– conduct problem reviews with the relevant IT streams
– Build and maintain the relationship with business managers in India business
– work with other infrastructure key stakeholders in order to cover front to back requirements.
– representation of local business requirements in global planning.
– continue to improve production support to improve stability and reduce system outages.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the 2-member team in Thailand, as part of the APAC Emerging Markets organization. Our team is responsible for supporting a suite of trading and back-office suite of applications primarily used by the Equity Cash business. We are not only first point of contact for the end users, but also responsible for providing L1/L2 support of the application suite. Our team is complemented by subject matter experts in the hub locations (HongKong, Singapore & Pune)...
Your experience and skills:
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– self-driven, highly motivated and have very high standards concerning quality of service delivered and attention to detail, lead by example and expect the same behavior of other colleagues
– a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150448BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Thailand
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)