UBS Financial Services Senior IT BA/Test Analyst in Any, United States
• Manage Market Risk IT front to back regulatory programs and new business initiatives working with Front office business/IT and Market risk senior stake holders including Regulatory IT program managers, Business sponsors and IT business analysts / Development managers to track and ensure IT delivery within agreed budget.
• partner with our business to deliver end to end technology and business change on multiple fast paced projects of a regulatory, operational risk and business enabling nature
• think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
• establish, operate and drive an effective Project / Program Governance to ensure delivery in time, scope and budget
• organize and drive requirements-gathering activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Global Market Risk IT team that is responsible for
providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Market Risk exposure of its global Front Office functions.
providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, engineering or similar subject
• 8+ years technology development experience in the financial industry, with touchpoints relating to the area of Risk Management
• a track record of delivering change in a regulated environment hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with a can-do attitude and a solid understanding of project/program management and software engineering processes
• the ability to work independently in a matrix organization
• excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Microsoft database products, particularly Analysis Services.
• Good knowledge of Oracle database concepts and associated sql tools.
• Ability to manage a comprehensive test plan and manage the parallel tasks required to achieve.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and manage workload according to project priorities, for self and others
• Knowledge of Market Risk processes within a multinational financial services organization, and understanding of the regulatory drivers for Market Risk
• Good understanding of Banking products and process.
• Be a self-starter, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177908BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT BA/Test Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)