UBS Financial Services IT Program Manager-C&ORC IT- Data Management in Any, United States
Do you see data as an asset and understand the importance data plays within the business strategy? Do you know what it takes to define and maintain a data strategy? Do you have experience implementing IT solutions for enterprise-level data strategy with the objective of building trusted information sources, providing enterprise information and advanced analytics, and strengthening data governance? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
• Collaborate with senior C&ORC business stakeholders to shape the multi-year program plan to define, govern, manage and consume data.
• Work in collaboration across C&ORC business and technology for data lifecycle and data sourcing strategy
• Support the business aligned and central data governance council(s) ensuring priorities are agreed, progress is monitored, and expectations are met.
• Responsible for developing the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans.
• Responsible for driving deliverables and activities by removing barriers, escalating risk/issues, building consensus, and driving decisions, as well as tracking key program milestones and recommending adjustments to program leadership and team.
• Accountable for end-to-end delivery of IT solution for C&ORC data strategy including managing the cost/budget, schedule & dependencies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the C&ORC IT team based in Weehawken, New Jersey, an IT function supporting the Compliance & Operational Risk Control, and Group Internal Audit businesses.
C&ORC IT is actively focusing on its data strategy to improve how we define, govern, manage and consume data and this program is run as part of the C&ORC IT Data Management function.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– A four-year college degree is required. Advanced degree or MBA or PMI Certification is a plus.
– multi-year experience working on design and development of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry - preferably in investment banking and compliance related projects
– At least 10+ years leadership and management experience, with demonstrated progression and exceptional performance in high-performance organizations.
– Experience delivering large IT programs within a rigorous project management framework in financial services is required.
– Experience in data management & governance, strategy, architecture, development or operations in a management capacity.
– Experience shaping programs to ensure BCBS 239 compliance, understanding of model governance, CCAR and regulatory reporting requirements.
– Experience implementing data analytics solutions for competitive advantage. Knowledge of data governance and management tools such as Collibra
Ability to communicate and present complex issues and ideas with absolute precision and clarity.
– Well versed working in a team environment; addresses conflicts appropriately, and builds partnerships with customers, business partners, and stakeholders to achieve targeted business results.
– outcome-focused: partners with and influences stakeholders and negotiates win-win solutions to achieve project business objectives
– detail-oriented, well organized and possesses a strong work ethic.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173307BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Program Manager-C&ORC IT- Data Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)