UBS Financial Services Web Access Management Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a Web Access Management specialist? Have you worked on Authentication & Authorization solutions that offer Single Sign On, multi-factor authentication and Federation services? Are you knowledgeable on programing Java/J2EE based applications?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us Engineer and support our Authentication & Authorization solutions
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert
– Engineer & document new functionalities
– Educate and guide Production support personnel and Testing Team staff
– Work with the end user community
– Analyse problems and provide technical investigation of support queries escalated by the global support team to engineering team
– Identify opportunities for improvement
Mainly for our Internal Single Sign on solution that serves the Intranet facing applications.
The Internal Single Sign On solution is consumed by Business in Switzerland as well. So you will be based on Zurich but Basel is also an option.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of Access Control and SSO Engineering team. Our team focusses on integrated, secure and risk-aware IT operations by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services, tools, processes and expertise across all business groups around the globe.
Your experience and skills:
– expertise in Web access management (SSO)
– a passion for Java/J2EE programming
– Familiar with security standards (SSL/TLS, HTTP, Cookie Handling, STS, OAuth, SAML, WS-Security & WS Trust)
– strong understanding of design patterns and best practices within the design and development lifecycle
– willing to learn the processes, systems and tools used in a large complex and organization, including a varied and extensive landscape of legacy systems
– self-driven, motivated and creative
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153523BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Web Access Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)