UBS Financial Services Service and Product Manager eDiscovery in Zürich, Switzerland
Would you like to be at the leading edge of an expanding financial industry segment? Do you enjoy tackling complex challenges and working closely with business stakeholders in an interesting and growing environment? Are you interested in innovation and advanced technology and its real world application? Do you have the vision to drive strategic roadmaps for IT solutions? We’re looking for someone who can help us in:
• Translate customers' needs into effective technology services and products, managing the lifecycle of the inventory
• Driving the solution strategic roadmap and implementation in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Maintain a strong, reliable and trusted advisory role to business partners, whilst fostering relationships with Account Managers and Service and Product Managers
• Carefully monitor and control direct and total costs of software products, helping to improve transparency and reach financial targets, KPIs and SLAs Work in collaboration with Group Technology teams to resolve product issues and help to promote valuable and cost-effective product deliveries, in line with the agreed strategies
• Continuously evaluating internal and external trends, business needs, regulatory obligations and corporate imperatives
• Build strong and effective third party vendor relationships and take ownership of contracts
• Ensure products are compliant with operational, security and risk frameworks, minimal enterprise requirements, and any other group obligations
• Providing leadership and subject matter expertise on eDiscovery capability to our major strategic IT programs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Legal and Investigations IT management team in Zurich.
We are a dynamic and growing team based primarily in Zurich Altstetten but are spread over a number of smaller locations globally. We deliver technology solutions to both Group General Counsel and Group Investigations using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. The Legal (Group General Counsel) and Investigations area is a hot bed for new technology. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Big Data and Analytics, Automation and also looking at the use of Artificial Intelligence in Legal and Investigations processes.
Your experience and skills:
• a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• at least 7 years of experience working in IT projects and/or product management, vendor and contract management
• excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt, interact and collaborate with a variety of global customers and suppliers across different cultures
• strong written and spoken English and German
• track record in a client servicing role in a regional / global setting
• client focused
• passionate about driving the strategic IT solution roadmap or related agenda in support of business objectives
• adaptable, able to negotiate and influence at all levels, with business and IT stakeholders across the globe, in a matrix environment
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• diligent in managing the financials and compliance of IT solutions
• an influential individual, who confidently challenges the status quo through strong negotiation skills and a solid technical base
• a strong communicator who can manage expectations and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders
• hard working and well organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159402BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Service and Product Manager eDiscovery
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)