UBS Financial Services Senior Software Engineer/JEE Developer for Digital Factory in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you digitally savvy? Can you positively cope with the unknown?
Do you want to take part at one of the biggest digitalization initiatives in Switzerland? Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java applications? Are you curious in nature and innovate? If so, we’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– identify and interact with stakeholders to make sure their needs are being met
– make sure a suitable modeling is being done which fulfills functional and service qualities (performance, scalability, extensibility etc.) at once
– make sure that the software architecture covers all aspect, it is not only the right one for operations, deployment and sustainment, but also best to fit the business needs
– tackle technical spikes and resolve the issues properly
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– document the solutions
– collaborate with other teams and share best practices with colleagues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Team is a dynamic and highly motived Agile team located at the headquarter of UBS at Paradeplatz. The team is working very closely with the business stakeholders and is eager to drive things forward.
You can become part of this breathtaking and ambitious undertaking by joining our activities in our Digital Factory where business and IT come to work jointly to extend our digital financing experience.
Your experience and skills:
– strong design experience and technical knowledge
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– strong communicator – verbal and written, technical and business
– expert knowledge in 3-tier J2EE application development with Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, Apache CXF, Tomcat, Maven
– able to provide guidance on project requirements
– a leader for the development team regarding design and architecture
– collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153043BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Software Engineer/JEE Developer for Digital Factory
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)