UBS Financial Services Senior Regulatory Project Manager (m/w), 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you interested in managing projects and change in a regulatory context? We are looking for someone like that to:
• lead projects for the derivative and trading regulations program in the area of Swiss Financial Market Infrastructure Act (FMIA)/ FinfraG, Dodd Frank, EMIR, SFTR and MiFID II
• drive assessments of business implications and requirements arising from regulatory change
• partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across all businesses, functions and regions
• serve as subject matter expert on regulatory change management topics
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Regulatory Change Management team. We guide senior management on the prioritization and allocation of initiatives to address regulatory changes affecting UBS's businesses in Switzerland. Our team also assumes program management responsibility for selected initiatives (e.g. implementation of certain investor protection regulations, as well as derivatives and trading regulations).
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or Economics
• 5-8 years of experience in business analysis or business project management in the financial industry
• a result oriented person with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• passionate about regulatory/ compliance/ legal/ tax/ risk management topics
• a strong communicator with a positive and flexible attitude towards new challenges
• fluent in English and German; any other language skills would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154944BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Senior Regulatory Project Manager (m/w), 80-100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management