UBS Financial Services Senior Legal and Investigations IT Project/Program Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Would you like to be at the leading edge of an expanding financial industry segment? Do you enjoy tackling complex challenges and working closely with business stakeholders in an interesting and growing environment? Are you interested in innovation and advanced technology and its real world application? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– lead implementation of new technology and functionality to support Group General Counsel and the newly established Group Investigations within UBS
– work closely with business stakeholders to define and implement technology roadmaps in line with the strategic business objectives
– drive and manage complex programs and projects, implementing market leading Legal, Investigations and eDiscovery solutions in a cutting edge technological environment
– own full lifecycle program/project delivery and drive this to completion within required budget, quality and timeline
– coordinate with project managers in our team and across the firm to build new platforms to drive our business forward
– adhere to the highest standards of program and project management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Legal and Investigations IT delivery team in Switzerland.
We are a dynamic and growing team based primarily in Zurich Altstetten but are spread over a number of smaller locations in Zurich and globally. We deliver technology solutions to both Group General Counsel and Group Investigations using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. The Legal (Group General Counsel) and Investigations area is a hot bed for new technology. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Big Data and Analytics, Automation and also looking at the use of Artificial Intelligence in Legal and Investigations processes.
Your experience and skills:
– program or project management experience of at least 7 years, ideally in a similar environment – prior experience at UBS is plus
– experience in design and conception of complex systems
– a university degree or equivalent with a financial or technical background or equivalent certification
– strong problem-solving skills (being able to adapt and find innovative solutions to challenges)
– a proactive and independent work style, good organizational and time-management skills
– passion for technology and delivery
– high levels of drive and commitment to high quality on-time delivery and flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
– an excellent communicator, assertive and trustworthy with strong team skills
– known for a can-do approach when tackling difficult tasks
– have a willingness to learn and challenge yourself in new areas of knowledge
– fluent in English with German being an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151452BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Legal and Investigations IT Project/Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)