UBS Financial Services Senior Business Risk Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you a sharp evaluator of business risk? Can you investigate complex situations, constructively challenge status quo, provide effective risk advice and propose feasible solutions to issues identified? We are looking for someone like that to:
• work closely with front staff and Process & Risk Specialists enabling them to stay compliant with internal and external regulations and requirements
• analyze and determine the impact of such regulations and other risk related changes on Wealth Management's daily business
• ensure the implementation of risk related processes and changes
• represent Wealth Management Europe & Emerging Markets (WM EEM) in project teams and working groups
• monitor progress and raise items for discussion in working groups and management committees
• develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Senior Business Risk Manager
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are the Risk Projects & Initiatives Team of WM EEM Booking Center Switzerland. We are the Subject Matter Experts on risk topics such as e.g. KYC/AML, Suitability, Cross border / tax and Regulatory Management and as such we are responsible to deliver risk advice and solutions to the International Markets of WM EEM BCCH and Emerging Market locations
Your experience and skills:
• a minimum of 6 years experience at a financial institution, preferably at the front in Wealth Management or in a Risk or Compliance environment, working with the related topics
• good banking products and front processes knowledge or project management experience (preferably gained within Wealth Management)
• experience as client facing employee is a significant advantage
• the ability to build harmonious, effective and responsive relationships with cross-functional partners
• strong communication skills for information and negotiation at various seniority levels
• good English and German language skills, both oral and written are required, additional language skills are an advantage
• excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• a proactive, driven and committed team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?