UBS Financial Services SAP Business Analyst for SAP FI/CO in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a senior SAP consultant? You are hands-on and able to manage projects efficiently? We are looking for someone to work with our business partners to deliver end to end technology and business change on multiple fast paced projects of a regulatory, operational risk and business enabling nature.
– has deep understanding of global process modelling and implementation in SAP based \"Best Practices\"
– comes with a strong experience in SAP FI/CO & SAP MM, with the ab ability to also lead international/national projects
– leads the gathering and clarification of local and legal business requirements and ensure high quality solutions are being implemented
– supports and ensures application development initiatives are well managed as well as delivered on expectations, functionality, timeliness, and cost
– identifies and prioritizes opportunities to improve business processes as well as optimization opportunities
– supports the realization of functional change requests & business implementation by using the appropriate strategies, methods and tools
– leading and further developing the SAP Competence Center function in collaboration with the architecture teams as well as the HR organization
– partners with peers in the IT-organization and business to design and improve SAP / Non-SAP solutions and prioritize identified opportunities to improve business processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within UBS Finance Technology, joining a global team of Business Analysts. Our role is to find solutions for business problems, analysis of current processes and functionalities and implement best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. We are supporting local and global projects for various business units of UBS AG
Your experience and skills:
– overall 15 years' experience in national and international SAP projects, system implementations and consulting within Financial Services
– worked as lead consultant on a minimum of 10 end-to-end SAP implementations including all phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration / development of SAP FI/CO functionalities, training, migration, cutover and go-live support.
– deep functional understanding about FI/CO: New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New Asset Accounting and the relevant Master Data objects
– deep functional understanding about MM: Materials management, procurement and inventory management.
– functional experience with the delivery of custom developments and data feeds from/to various surrounding applications.
– excellent consulting skills to enhance & improve existing SAP / Non-SAP processes, solutions based on “Best Practices” backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
– ability to build up strong relationships among the IT and Business organizations
– a strong analytical mind and problem solver
– a great communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– capable and flexible to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams across multiple locations and time zones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153375BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: SAP Business Analyst for SAP FI/CO
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)