UBS Financial Services Reporting and Analytics Enterprise Architect in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you know what it takes to be an architect? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business requirements and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– provide expertise and experience in traditional warehouse / reporting data management and BI tools as well as more advanced analytics / data science offerings.
- offer expertise and experience in developing and running a reporting and analytics shared service.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Analytics Technical Services CTO team in Zurich. Our role is to deliver platform target state architecture for the Reporting and Analytics Shared Service. We off program consultancy on satisfaction of business requirements, product and integration best practices, interface and information strategy and design / expansion of the shared service. We help by translating Business Strategy into technology landscape impact and working with investment governance bodies to ensure appropriate investment prioritization.
Your experience and skills:
– Computer information systems or related field of study
– Long-standing experience of warehousing, reporting and analytics technologies
– Sound knowledge of \"big data\" concepts and technology stack options.
– experienced with logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and other development approaches
– familiar with TOGAF, UML, Agile methodology project delivery lifecycle
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT (you’re comfortable talking to pros and amateurs)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158083BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reporting and Analytics Enterprise Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)