UBS Financial Services Regulatory Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment striving to make an impact?We're looking for someone like this to:
• analyze the impact of new regulations or changes in existing regulations on Wealth Management products and services globally
• develop solutions that address regulatory requirements (including the design of business processes and policies) in a client-friendly manner
• translate solutions into business and IT requirements and coordinate, lead and monitor their implementation
• define the required organizational setup of projects, including the identification and nomination of relevant project stakeholders and committees
• present status of your work to senior management and stakeholders
• establish, lead or participate in interdisciplinary working groups and steering committees
• develop subject matter expertise for regulatory topics and proactively inform stakeholders on the latest developments
Regulatory Project Manager
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The role is within the Capital Markets & Reforms team of UBS Wealth management based in Zurich.
The Capital Markets & Reforms team conducts business and risk impact assessments of new regulations for Wealth Management globally. Where impacted, the team provides solution recommendations to management specifying the relevant requirements in order to facilitate necessary action.
Your experience and skills:
• an University degree in business administration, economics, law or similar
• minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a regulatory, compliance, or risk management environment in a bank, financial institution or consultancy.
• combined roles as business analyst and project manager
• proven conceptual expertise with ability to translate legal and regulatory requirements into business requirements
• in-depth financial product knowledge (e.g. funds, derivatives, structured products), preferably gained in UBS Wealth Management.
• strong analytical skills with the ability to comprehensively and concisely document and present results to stakeholders
• further education such as CFA, FRM, or SFA etc. is desirable
• proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• fluent in both German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?