UBS Financial Services Qualified Accounting Expert in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information and the respective processes? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
performing NBI/TRPA: The team is representing FAC and the CFO areas in the New Business Assessment circle and coordinates respective finance feedback
providing feedback to standard setter's team from a Functional perspective on ad hoc request and exposure drafts from standard setters
consulting and facilitating the Implementation: The team represent CFO/Finance Functions in project meetings and coordinate contribution of finance to such projects
consulting and facilitating complex accounting issues
reviewing information provided by entities/FAC in close collaboration with the respective CFO areas. Prepare and present financial information to the divisional CFOs
monitoring and supervising divisionally aligned controls in FAC
support on divisional reporting requirements
Qualified Accounting Expert
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the WM and P&C Financial Control Function, within the \"Financial Accounting and Controlling (FAC)\". We are responsible and accountable for the performance and supervision of divisionally-aligned controls and also accurate financial reporting
We are primary point of contact between FAC and the Divisional CFOs of WM and Retail and Corporate, to provide assurance of controls aligned to the respective division. It is the unique chance to get involved in almost all major accounting topics at UBS and to get an in depth inside in UBS business.
Your experience and skills:
– university degree in Accounting / Finance combined with a Swiss CPA or equivalent
– 4 to 6 years in public accounting / audit, including a very good understanding of IFRS
– experience with financial services industry would be an advantage
– strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
– excellent communication skills and ability to interact with staff at all levels
– knowledge of Swiss GAAP, FINMA and SNB reporting requirements would be an advantage
– hands-on mentality, pro-activity, flexibility and commitment is key
– willing and able to bring technical requirements would be an advantage
– proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), SAP (BW), GCRS, GGL and GEAR knowledge would be an asset
– fluent in English is required; German would be an additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?