UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Tax Reporting Germany/Austria in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when juggling multiple projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects from A to Z on time, within budget and scope
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically, making and executing business cases that hold up over long term
– keep colleagues, managers and stakeholders informed and up to date; with escalations to management as needed
– coordinate internal resources (and third parties) for the flawless execution of a projects
– develop a detailed project plan to track progress
– Perform risk management to minimize projects risks
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Coordinate Group Operations stream within the project
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a Client Tax Reporting unit within Group Operations CH/EMEA predominantly located in Zurich, Switzerland. The Project you'll be leading is in the area of Tax Reporting Germany/Austria
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects (preferably in financial services)
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– the ability to take responsibility and to stay focused on delivering objectives to plan
– organizational and teambuilding skills, with an ability to motivate
– good judgment and a natural ability to solve complex issue
– a green or a black belt certification (or equivalent) are considered a plus
– Experience in an operational environment
– organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– fluent in English (German considered a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159265BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Manager - Tax Reporting Germany/Austria
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations