UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Regulatory Change Management, 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you interested in managing projects and change in a regulatory context? Then we are looking to meet you! In this business role, you will:
• Set up and lead a project for the revision of the waiver framework in UBS Switzerland AG.
• In a later stage, work on the implementation of new Swiss and EU Data Protection Regulations.
• Contribute to solutions that not only meet regulatory requirements and expectations but also duly consider the specific needs of UBS's diverse businesses in Switzerland,
• Perform project management tasks, such as planning, organizing and driving projects to implement regulatory requirements in a timely and effective manner.
• Liaise and work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across all businesses, functions and regions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Regulatory Change Management team guides senior management on the prioritization and allocation of initiatives to address regulatory changes affecting UBS's businesses in Switzerland. It assumes program management responsibility for some of these initiatives (e.g. implementation of certain investor protection regulations, as well as derivatives and trading regulations). These activities are performed in close collaboration with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across all businesses, functions and regions.
Your experience and skills:
• about 5 years front, business analysis or business project management experience in the financial industry
• an university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or Economics
• an interest or experience in regulatory / compliance / legal / tax / risk management topics
• fluent in English and German; any other language skill is an asset
• a person with very good communication and interpersonal skills
• hands-on and result oriented working attitude with a can-do mentality
• good at MS Office (Word, Powerpoint and especially Excel) and MIS
• organized and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• a team player with a positive attitude who likes challenges and has the ability to cope with pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154788BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Project Manager - Regulatory Change Management, 80-100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management