UBS Financial Services Project Analyst WM Cost and Demand Management in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you know how to make the right call and communicate effectively in challenging situations? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
support Front to back initiative tracking and execution
perform monthly high level review of WM cost and service development
challenge WM cost base and divisional/BA keys, defining optimal WM cost structure through identification of optimization measures and levers
support Project Management Office Stream and Demand Management Governance creation with clear link to Corporate Center Functions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our Unit acts as a global WM competence center for tactical and strategic cost and demand management, with primary focus on services provided to WM by Corporate Center.
Your experience and skills:
• strong academic background (Bachelor/ Master degree in finance, economics, business administration, law or industrial engineering); an Master/ MBA or other post-graduate education being a plus
• minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, thereof 1-3 years of experience in a strategy/management consulting firm being a plus, ideally coming from Strategy Consulting with a top tier firm or a Business Development / Strategy role within Wealth Management, Investment Banking or Corporate Center
• good understanding of Wealth Management, with a good grasp of markets, Corporate Center Functions and internal cost structures: ability to understand broad business issues, their strategic implications and to synthesize and express complex issues into concise documents
• excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for figures and facts
• very good PMO skills and experience in former projects
• very good MS Office knowledge (especially Powerpoint and Excel), SPSS preferable
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
• fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• adaptable, able to quickly comprehend new topics and take ownership in new projects
• able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, handling complex situations and relationships, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail (zero-defect driven)
• an energetic, positive can-do attitude, strong team playing skills and passion about your new job, willing to go the extra mile
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151106BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Project Analyst WM Cost and Demand Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management, Quantitative Analysis