UBS Financial Services Program Portfolio Liaison Manager/Relationship Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you familiar with the complexities of managing technology programs and their budgets in a complex environment? Able to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities? We're looking for someone to provide portfolio governance and business management support for UBS' technology programs and
– understand the business side of technology investments and the connections between program plans, program status and deliverables
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– provide oversight, support and control of the Change Portfolio and highlight quality assessment and issues
– supply high quality reporting and analysis of program status and financial data to meet planned requirements
– Ensure that internal and external requirements and requests for information are addressed and met to a high standard
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Program Portfolio Control Group (PPC) in the GCOO COO team. We are a part of Technology Operations Management within Group Operations. We are responsible for delivering consistent change portfolio planning, reporting and portfolio assessment. The PPC team works closely with the Portfolio Managers in the business divisions, Change The Bank Leadership within Technology and Group Strategic Change Management to enhance strategic decisions and provide improved portfolio oversight and transparency.
Your experience and skills:
– Proven, strong client management skills, particularly at a senior level
– The ability to convert “data” to actionable management information
– A comfort level with technical skills and exposure to new systems, understand how technology can serve the business
– Familiarity for portfolio governance and PMOs
– A wide vantage point, you can see how Finance, Change management and IT work together
– Created, standard, repeatable reporting models that accurately reflect the status of the change portfolio (this is a major plus)
– Led teams, direct reports or matrixed teams, to develop a strategy and deliver it
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– critical analyst and Excel maven
– detail oriented (This is where you shine)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– In the industry, either for a financial institution or consultancy for several years
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149930BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Program Portfolio Liaison Manager/Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations