UBS Financial Services Management Support Officer (w/m), 60-100%, Zürich in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to our team.
You will fulfill a challenging role with a wide range of responsibilities working closely with the Chief of Staff WMCH, his management team and the WMCH regional management teams. In the function as Management Support Officer you will be involved in selected strategic initiatives and coordinate requests from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that responses to queries are of the highest quality and delivered in a timely manner. You will be responsible for:
Providing general business management and administrative support for run and change the bank topics
Organization and coordination of Management Conferences, Townhalls, trainings and events
Ensuring operational processes
Acting as the point of entry for IT related topics
Calendar management, scheduling appointments, conference calls and arranging rooms
Supporting the management team in projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Management Office of Wealth Management Switzerland. We are a young, motivated and dynamic team that supports each other and works closely together with the Business Management. The team is located in Zurich City.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a dynamic and outgoing personality with attention to details
– strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diverse and challenging workload effectively in highly demanding environment
– a teamplayer with the ability to work closely together with multiple stakeholders as well as to complete tasks independently in time
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– trustworthy, discreet and experienced in dealing with top management
– used to operate under pressure and in a responsible way
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159902BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Management Support Officer (w/m), 60-100%, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support