UBS Financial Services Management Support Officer UBS SFA in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– support the Head Strategic Business Development in operational and daily business matters
– fulfill required team responsibilities such as CRM/Call reporting, various management and standardized reports, conference calls and meetings
– provide support to management in collecting critical documents, presentations and other communications, ensuring appropriate messaging
– organization of VIP events and coordination with internal partners
– Support overall referral management and drive selected project analyses and foster cross-divisional collaboration
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Strategic Business Development team that is an integral part of UBS Swiss Financial Advisers AG. The primary focus is to provide support to the Head Strategic Business Development and help manage the collaboration with Wealth Management Americas. Deputize the Head Strategic Business Development during his absence.
Your experience and skills:
– ideally two to three years of business development experience
– knowledge of financial applications (Avaloq banking software preferred)
– very good MS Office knowledge (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
– good understanding of Wealth Management, with a good grasp of markets and the ability to understand broad business issues as well as their strategic implications
– excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for figures and facts
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in German & English
– able to work independently in high pace environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153314BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Management Support Officer UBS SFA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support