UBS Financial Services Legal and investigations IT – Service and Portfolio Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Would you like to be at the leading edge of an expanding financial industry segment? Do you enjoy tackling complex challenges and working closely with it and business stakeholders in an interesting and growing environment? Are you interested in innovation and advanced technology and its real world application? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
• Administer and oversees Workforce Planning
• Sets expectations & curator of design/dev standards adopted for area
• Supporting risk management in driving implementation of get to green plans to remediate audit and risk items
• Drives enterprise architecture for GI & GCC in collaboration with CTO and product management
• Ensure software license renewals are performed in advance of expiration
• Supports Legal IT function in recruitment activities
• Responsible for financial management across Legal IT
• Facilitates and manages near and longer term delivery roadmap together with product management and delivery leads
• Delivers dashboard/metrics on delivery roadmap
• Supports Investment Governance Committee in managing and monitoring the change portfolio
• Maintain partnering/relationship with internal and 3rd party providers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Legal and Investigations IT Service- and Portfolio Management team in Switzerland.
We are a dynamic and growing team based primarily in Zurich Altstetten but are spread over a number of smaller locations globally. We deliver technology solutions to both Group General Counsel and Group Investigations using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. The Legal (Group General Counsel) and Investigations area is a hot bed for new technology. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Big Data and Analytics, Automation and also looking at the use of Artificial Intelligence in Legal and Investigations processes.
Your experience and skills:
• university degree or equivalent with a financial or technical background or equivalent certification
• A systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• 6 years+ experience in consulting or in a project / PMO role; preferably in a financial environment
• Fluency in German and English, verbally and in writing
• High levels of drive and commitment to high quality on-time delivery and flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
• a proactive and independent work style, good organizational and time-management skills
• PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159236BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Legal and investigations IT – Service and Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)