UBS Financial Services Lead Development in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a passionate engineer and solution architect with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with building custom applications in an agile environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to strengthen our core engineering team:
– Drive architecture, standards and guidelines for a globally deployed software suite
– Drive continuous integration and improvements
– Support product management driving the product roadmap
– Oversee infrastructure provisioning and the hardware inventory
– Work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Zurich Altstetten. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Your experience and skills:
– computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
– long experience as engineer and architect in a globally distributed team
– experience leading development teams
– financials services IT background, preferably in Financial Crimes/Sanctions space
– experience in software integration techniques such as web services
– experience in continuous deployment, micro services and DevOps
– strong database, data modeling, and data analysis skills
– excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global compliance teams
– methodology knowhow on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically
– a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
– keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core frameworks, vendor products and solutions overall
– an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– fluent in both German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155301BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Lead Development
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)