UBS Financial Services Junior Visual Interaction Designer in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you enjoy visualising concepts and hands on building prototypes together with a passionate team? Are you creative, driven
and want to make a real difference? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Build with us prototypes, translate human behaviour and needs to real concepts and turn ideas into working designs
– Drive End-to-End design, create simple solutions to complex problems
– Foster innovation and design thinking methodology, using creative techniques to gain knowledge from clients, users and colleagues
– Convey message through wireframes, flows and mock-ups
– Design web pages and present our projects in clear and appealing way
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Project Consulting & Business Intelligence (PCBI) team in Zurich, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The PCBI team design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank. The small Innovation is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and and Design stream explores customer perspective, tests new ideas and opportunities with methodologies such as Design Thinking, strategic conversation and rapid prototyping.
Your experience and skills:
– 2-3 years of Interaction Design experience with a focus on building prototypes, webpages with understanding of Design thinking methodology
– Exceptional visual and interaction design skills with passion for interactive design and crafting world class experience
– Fluent in creating quick prototypes (animations with After Effects, click through with Keynote, interactive prototypes Flintos or Axure, etc.)
– Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
– Master degree in Graphic Design, New media, Interaction Design or equivalent work experience
– Curious and a strong verbal and visual presenter. You understand the value of design within a business context
– Excellent team collaborator, you support and inspire the team through planning of all aspects of interaction design deliverables
– Comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and always trying to learn more through observation and research
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embrace change and new ideas
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems, passionate, optimistic and open to new ideas
– Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude and with a desire to drive change in financial industry
– Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 148056BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Junior Visual Interaction Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support