UBS Financial Services Java / J2EE Senior Developer Requirement in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an experienced Java/J2EE developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? Are you willing to work for a high performance real time solution dealings with the intraday trading applications? Are you interested to work in a project with diverse technologies that enhance your development skills? We are looking for someone who would like to :
work closely with business, product owners and other stake holders for delivering the business solution in an agile development environment
design, develop and support systems of Firm Wide risk division
take system ownership of the java/j2ee systems for the enhancement and maintenance support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Firm wide risk IT team is part of the Risk IT function and is dedicated to define and develop the strategic tools and projects for the firm wide users. The team is responsible for the broad range of applications for data sourcing, data analytics and reporting. Our role is to develop, deploy and maintenance of the applications for the firm wide users globally.
Your experience and skills:
• excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL and Unix
• good experience with Tools such as Toad, Eclipse, GitHub, Apache and Tomcat
• experience in HTML5, CSS 3.0 and JSP is an advantage
• working experience on web applications with websphere, tomcat and apache is a must
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• an university degree and professional with 10 or more years of experience
• In – depth experience in high volume and high performance , scalable application design experience with Java/J2EE and Spring MVC is essential
• very good analytical and design skills and the ability to grasp complex business or technical issues in a structured and efficient manner
• experienced in Web Applications development using Spring MVC, REST and JDBC Template Modules
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151568BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Java / J2EE Senior Developer Requirement
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)