UBS Financial Services IT System Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
You are an experienced Windows System Administrator? You know how to maintain Windows Server products end to end? Your are experienced in supporting Windows monitoring systems or in scripting & automation? We're looking for someone like you to:
– Become subject matter expert in the Windows monitoring area
– Manage and support the Windows monitoring backend infrastructure system end to end
– Manage and support the various other Windows Core infrastructure applications like Active Directory, PKI/CA infrastructures and other Windows based backend infrastructures
– Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and infrastructure management tools
– Coordination of maintenance activities with all relevant stakeholders
– Coordination of our involvement certain IT projects
– Ensure highest availability of our Windows infrastructure applications
– OnCall for Wintel Core Infrastructure services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Wintel Core Infrastructure team in Zurich. Your role is to support the Windows Core infrastructure applications and coordination of maintenance activities and our involvement in certain IT projects. You'll be joining highly skilled team supporting Windows Core infrastructure applications globally with a great team spirit and collaboration.
Your experience and skills:
– Deep understanding in Windows System administration (and desirably a Microsoft System Administration Certification)
– Experience in Windows Server monitoring
– Experience in Windows infrastructure applications like Active Directory, Provisioning Tools, PKI & CA, Encryption
– Automation/Scripting Knowhow (Windows Powershell)
– Solid coordination skills for projects and maintenance activities
– Microsoft Cluster Knowhow
– MS SQL Knowhow (Standalone and Clustered)
– IIS Knowhow
– Quick thinking and ability to troubleshoot issues & incidents
– Understanding of ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
– fluent in written and verbal English and German
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within the plan
– willing to learn and take the extra mile
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155262BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)