UBS Financial Services IT System Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
We are looking for someone like that to:
• work in a global project team as subject matter expert and engineer for the cyber security products
• perform structured testing and evaluation of cyber security products to determine suitability against requirements, including functional and performance
• design technical implementations for integration of cyber security products
• conduct architecture reviews and provide recommendations
• compile structured technical documentation pertaining to engineering templates and architecture diagrams
• liaise with global teams across various functions to collaborate, capture requirements and seek consensus on engineering designs
You will join a Security Engineering team to work in a global project that is tasked with implementing cyber security platforms.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Do you have technical background in cyber security, with specialist experience in Malware Protection solutions? Have you worked previously with threat intelligence and cyber security assessments solutions (ThreatQuotient, ThreatConnect, AttackIQ)? Do you want to design, engineer and deploy security technology components?
Your experience and skills:
• minimum 7 years of professional experience
• solid background in IT Security with a specialization on cyber security
• good understanding of all aspects of IT Security and experience in IT security implementations
• hands-on experience with endpoint security products such as; ThreatQuotient, ThreatConnect, AttackIQ or similar
• solid technical experience with engineering security solutions, specifically the engineering of cyber security solutions
• experience in designing engineering templates and mapping out target architectures
• self-starter, who can work independently
• analytical, highly organised and structured
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157362BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)