UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the WHS Application Services team in Zurich. We support application deliveries from development throug test up to production environments. The team acts in an international environment in close collaboration with developers, business supporters and ensures a timely delivery of requested software installations. We provide L2 support for technical issues.
Your experience and skills:
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
Technical skills in administrating Tomcat and Websphere Application server
Analytical skills to identify issue in use with monitoring tools
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into services
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154701BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)