UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Application Services in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Work with the developers to correct any performance problems found during the performance reviews
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management during a standardized reporting framework
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
– Be a key player in production taskforces to find Java errors in production also by using AppDynamics.
– Help to solve incidents very fast as in a lot of cases the developer is no more in Switzerland and therefor not able to access production logs and the code at the same time.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Application Support & Deployment team in Zurich. We handle all complex support and deployment requests for the WM & PC business for Switzerland, EMEA and APAC location.
Your experience and skills:
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151001BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst in Application Services
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)