UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions on our CRM stack
develop innovative software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
work closely with software architects to enhance the current application landscape and bring new applications alive
support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
test unit and integration of components into larger subsystems
make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before promoting it to PROD
manage versions of software artifacts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) team in Zürich-Altstetten. The CRM Application Delivery includes most disciplines prescribed by the systems development life cycle (SDLC) process and provides interesting jobs to well over 100 employees. The CRM stack goes from Mainframe and DB2 all the way to presentation services and User Interfaces with many distributed components on UNIX such as Rule Engines, BPM workflow, Forms Generator, etc.
What makes our work interesting is the knowledge and understanding of most of the bank's products as they interface with Partner and Contract static data. CRM is a core system supporting a large number of Services and Products which consume Client Static Data.
Your experience and skills:
– strong server-side Java development skills with excellent design and problem solving skills, including expertise in Business Process Management (BPM) and rule engines
– substantial exposure to enterprise infrastructure, data processing, enterprise software applications
– hands-on experience in building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies as a plus
– experience in a modelling language is required (UML, BPMN)
– applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance
– strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to work as part of a global team
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly you are someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151591BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)