UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer eBanking Backend in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you motivated to write high quality software to deliver e-banking functionality to UBS clients? Are you ready to take responsibility in the area of e-Banking? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focussed on successful deliveries? We're looking for someone like this to:
– design and implement software in the area of eBanking Backend
– assure high quality software is delivered
– strengthen a high-performance and dedicated team
– challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions AG in Zurich. We plan and lead IT projects for an area called Channels & Workbenches and create solutions for our clients and client advisors. That’s where we build award winning applications for e-banking and mobile banking. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 3 years’ experience in Software Engineering with COBOL (Batch and Online)
– at least 3 years’ experience with DB2 including SQL
– experience with software development tools (e.g. Subversion, Sonar, ...)
– a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
– a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
– experience in a global environment
– a strong software engineer and a good team player
– analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in German and in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156544BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer eBanking Backend
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)