UBS Financial Services IT Software Architect Authentication Systems in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you motivated to deliver comprehensive technology solutions to complex business challenges with architectures that exhibit built-in quality, rationale and coherence? Do you want to play the vital part in the design of our current and future solutions that support the company’s business needs for being a digital bank?
Are you ready to take responsibility for the strategic solution architecture of tomorrows Authentication solutions? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focussed on successful deliveries? We're looking for someone like you to:
– Architect our custom application development, business partner systems integration, vendor software selection, deployment and customization
– Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical architectural designs
– Work with stakeholders drawn from IT and the Business, subject matter experts, vendor teams, enterprise architects and business analysts to develop architecture for processes related to the mobile initiatives
– Drive excellence in: project leadership, software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication & presentation skills, technology planning, requirements analysis, application rationalization analysis, and total cost analysis
– Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a small team in Zurich working closely together with an external vendor. Together they are part of the software lifecycle process and are supporting the successful project delivery. The Client Authentication system is the central part when it comes to accessing applications in the UBS network using latest security technologies and authentication mechanisms.
Your task will be to keep our Authentication System fit for the future and design solutions that area in a fast changing and demanding IT world
Your experience and skills:
– comprehensive knowledge in Software Engineering paired with an extensive experience in Security and Authentication topics.
– fundamental experience in leading the architecture of large, integrated enterprise-level projects with multiple integration points and associated stakeholder groups
– deep understanding of relevant infrastructure for such an environment
– a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
– a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
– a strong software architect, problem solver and a good team player
– analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in German and English
– motivated and a self-reliant person and reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159276BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Architect Authentication Systems
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Northern Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)