UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager eID/Identity Management in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you agile? Are you motivated to work different than standard PMs? Do you want to be part in the banks digital factory approach and elaborate new ways of working together? Do you feel comfortable in leading mid-size project to success? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run the project in an agile environemt
– be a frontrunner with your team and explore new areas of the bank in digital identities
– think different and shape our digital identity solutions
– be creative and support us in establishing UBS as digital identity provider
– develop and coordinate the deliveries with our internal and external partners
– push things forward to deliver our solutions in time and budget
– keep your colleagues up to date and create an environment of trust and collaboration
– manage the staff of your project team and coordinate with external vendors
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within WMPC IT Development in Zurich. We plan and lead IT projects for Channels & Workbenches. That is the area, where we build our award winning apps for e.g. e-banking and mobile banking. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment, this is the place where we work along new and innovating working models, where nearly everything is possible, we shape the future of banking and more.
Your experience and skills:
– a graduate degree as well as project management experience (preferred in mobile, eBanking or CRM)
– worked in an agile environment and already dealt with mid-size projects / external vendors
– a great interest in innovative collaboration models and shaping the future of IT and banking
– an understanding of innovative solutions and implementing digital identities to our customer
– experience in a global environment where no two days are the same and innovation is key
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels in both, English and German
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a leader and a good team player
– interested in the digitization of the banking industry
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156851BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager eID/Identity Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)