UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager – Client Servicing in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run IT Projects in our WM Client Servicing (Product Inventory & Management) area
– partner with subject matter experts experts across the organization
– plan, execute and track deliveries for in the Product Inventory & Management area
– plan and manage the team resource allocation in the delivery team based on project demand
– think strategically, that hold up over the long term
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Global IT Application Delivery Team. We’re responsible for various projects globally at UBS, from process management to technology improvement.
We manage a large portfolio of strategic business changes for our product and offering management solution. Our services contribute to UBS Wealth Management, Personal and Corporate banking businesses with comprehensive offering of investment products customized for several countries and client segments globally.
The core team is based in Zürich-Altstetten.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services area
- a good understanding of software development processes, such as Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile/Scrum.
– Know how and experience in JIRA is a benefit
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert in building networks and connections
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– willing to look into new subjects, not only managing resources
- fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155336BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager – Client Servicing
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)