UBS Financial Services Investment Advisor WM Iberia International HNWI in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone with like this who can:
– ensure smooth execution of day-to-day client queries and orders
– define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients’ needs, in cooperation with the Relationship Manager
– proactively manage client book and make sure clients are invested according to their risk profile
– regularly contact clients with investment opportunities
– carry out important risk management tasks to meet legal and regulatory requirements
Investment Advisor WM Iberia International HNWI
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Client advisory / Relationship management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the WM Iberia International HNWI team in Zurich. We are offering best in class Wealth Management solutions to our customers. Together with Investment Advisors and a Client Advisor Assistant you will provide a seamless and unique client experience.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, CFA/CIIA a plus
– solid skills and education in financial markets or economics (and you’re passionate about it)
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– successful track record in investment advisor, ideally in the Spain market and with HNWI clients
– truly service oriented
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a stickler for flawless execution procedures and documentation
– fluent in English and Spanish, German as a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?