UBS Financial Services HR IT EMEA Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects from A to Z
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– manage the staff of a project team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be part of the HR IT organization in London supporting HR business globally.
HR IT is a global function providing services to HR teams across all Divisions whilst
supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over
60,000 users in Global Wealth Management and Business Banking, Global Asset
Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT
lead the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing
ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– a green or a black belt (also in karate a bonus)
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154797BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR IT EMEA Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)