UBS Financial Services HR IT Business Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a passion for analyzing IT business processes and specifying IT solutions? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– describe the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and working jointly with HR
– specify artefacts along defined principles, guidelines and modelling processes using the appropriate tools
– elicit, analyze, negotiate, validate and communicate requirements and their respective impact on different stakeholders
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– reconcile requirements with different stakeholders and ensure communication and traceability
– embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
– assist with analysis on Level 3 incidents
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the HR IT team in Zurich, Switzerland with a focus on Recruiting, Learning and Payroll applications. We are a global function providing services to HR teams across all divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over 60'000 users in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT leads the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications.
Your experience and skills:
– proven track record as Business Analyst, strong experience in the analysis and design of business processes combined with project management and leadership skills
– a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and respective tools
– experience with SaaS and 3rd party vendor systems
– a strong focus on delivery to the business as well as on the delivery of internal initiatives
– excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with data (e.g. writing SQL queries) to facilitate requirements capture, advanced Excel and reporting skills
– Proven HR and Payroll Experience
– eager to work in a dynamic IT environment
– a multitasker and experienced to deal with different stakeholders and their needs
– technically savvy, passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– adaptable, able to work independently and across teams and functions
– fluent in English, German a plus
• Plan, perform business & systems analysis, process design, test, and implement system changes for Fusion the UBS Core HR Application
• Conduct current state analysis, define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype, test, train, and define support procedures and implementation
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and working jointly with HR
• describe the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• create detailed system design requirements, including Feature Documentation, User Interface and Screen Designs, Use Case Scenarios, and Workflow Diagrams
• identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• coordinate with different IT and vendor teams (if required) to complete the implementation activities
• Perform gap analyses of existing systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• Perform defect resolution & tracking using Quality Center, provide user support
• Define business process TOM definition.
• Recommend improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
• Understand project methodology
• Support Project Management tasks in areas of quality control and project management
• conduct handover sessions with Level 2 and Level 3 support teams
• assist with functional analysis on Level 3 incidents
• Deliver complete and consistent and reconcile Business Analyst artifacts - aligned to IT methodology
• Determine required solutions and assist with implementations
• Document \"as is\" and \"to be\" processes and business requirement documents
• Create High Level Design documents & Requirement Traceability Matrices
• Create detailed system design requirements, including Feature Documentation, User Interface and Screen Designs, Use Case Scenarios, and Workflow Diagram.
• passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• able to work independently and with remote teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157500BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)