UBS Financial Services Head of Central Editorial Solutions in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you ambitious, full of energy and looking for a new challenge? Are you a master of new media, passionate about content and an organizational talent with a deft diplomatic touch to deal with a range of stakeholders, including our most senior executives? If so, we want you to:
• collaborate across functions on Group, business division and Corporate Center level to deliver effective content meeting business objectives at the lowest possible cost, balancing goals and resources
• ensure strategic alignment of editorial services to support priority projects and requests across the four key languages
• develop the team’s offering and expand it to cover content marketing and translation services
• actively coordinate editorial planning processes to maximize and improve content production across channels
• ensure a consistent global experience and implement appropriate translation/localization strategies
• manage on- and offshore teams and partners
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be leading the Central Editorial Solutions team in Zurich, your focus is on high-quality language and channel-optimized content creation for strategic communications across the firm, targeting key stakeholders including clients, employees, investors and media. Through effective and efficient content initiatives, you help drive the brand, sales, engagement and operational excellence. As manager of a team of editorial specialists partnering with internal stakeholders, you are responsible for positioning it as the hub of excellence and content creativity that can communicate in all formats, from Facebook to financial reports, in four key languages: English, German, French and Italian.
Your experience and skills:
• at least 10 years’ work experience, including five in marketing and communications, ideally with agency experience as a content marketing professional
• a university degree in communications, journalism, marketing or similar
• a client-centric mind-set: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
• an expertise in SEO approaches, content structure, development, distribution and measurement across formats and channels
• team lead experience, including motivating, coaching and enablement
• strong interpersonal skills and ability to work at all levels of the organization
• a strong strategic mind-set with proven conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
• fluent in English, good knowledge of German is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149378BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of Central Editorial Solutions
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Marketing and Communications